CASE: Google Ads and Facebook Ads advertising
for a building tile manufacturer
How did we find the target audience for a complex product
universal building tiles for bathrooms made of innovative materials.
to introduce the target users to the product, increase visibility, generate demand, and increase sales.
Since the sale of goods was carried out exclusively through large chain construction stores, the actual number and amount were available only in the CRM system.
The customer made some attractive videos and banners with the product and contacted us for promotion.
We analyzed analytics systems, which included checking the availability of counters on all site pages and checking the correctness of setting up and transmitting goals to Analytics.
- users interested in architectural services, home renovation, flooring, and hiring professionals to lay flooring;
- interested users who entered in the search engine queries for repairs in the bathroom and similar products;
- a segment of interested users who browsed the sites of construction stores;
- event – home purchase;
- a segment of interested users who browsed sites on the same topics as the client resource.
Some auditoriums were limited to a radius of 3 km from the addresses of the Epicenter store.
We selected locations for construction sites in the contextual media network.
We have launched videos to ensure wide coverage and good product memorability.
Results from the advertising cabinet for three months of work
- views – 168 582
- viewing coefficient – 28,60%
- the average price of viewing – 0,15 грн
- transitions to the site – 2 255
An integrated approach and a timely prepared and planned launch of advertising activities at the beginning of the season helped us find the target audience for the product.
Do you want the same?